Friday, September 26, 2008

Double dose

Yep. Two blogs in one day. One for fun. One for speculation.

So Eliza (my roommate and friend) wrote a blog today about politics....mainly, she quoted an article titled, "How could a Christian vote Democrat?", written by a man named Keith Drury. Don't know Keith, but he had some good stuff to say. Challenged me, and so I thought I'd pass along the challenge (link below). You are probably better at staying on top of political issues than me, so if you find yourself bored, move down to my previous blog, and hopefully have a laugh instead.

Disclaimers:
1. I understand terms like "vote democrat" and "vote republican" are a bit narrow and limiting; voting the person, not the party, is something I can roll with.
2. I still, regardless of moral issues, economy issues, environment, education, or tax issues....I still believe that people ultimately vote for the candidate they think will keep them the safest.



http://www.drurywriting.com/keith/democ.htm

1 comment:

Jordan said...

thank you for this post :) i am learning this VERY thing right now!