Monday, September 8, 2008

Walmart (((star)))

So...Walmart:

1. Thank you for the new "child sized" sink. For my future child....who will be able to better reach the sink to wash his/her hands. Thanks for the curvy design of the sink countertops. That makes for a better.....all around....bathroom experience?!

(I actually took a picture of this newly designed sink, with my phone. But I don't know how to send pics from my phone to my blog. The pictures are stuck in la-la land when I "send to blog". Anybody know how to help? Thanks.)

2. You are not only spending money to update your bathrooms. You spend lots of money on employees. Too much, maybe. The past two times I've come into your store, I've encountered employees walking around talking on their cell phones....disturbingly, these employees weren't crouching behind some piece of furniture, or hiding in the...tire aisle? Nahh. They were out in the open...just chatting it up...like inbetween the boys' clothes and the grocery store part. In plain view.

3. How is it that you can afford cool new sinks, and too many employees to manage, but you aren't able to provide health benefits to like 775,000 of your employees (according to a recent report I saw on TV)..??

I'm a little disturbed.

No comments: