Thursday, September 25, 2008

When I cannot keep myself...

ShOuT oUt!

God is always in saving and redeeming mode!
I'm so grateful that His saving grace was not just a small dot on the timeline of my life.
It's a continual, active saving. Just like God was, is, and is to come, He saved, is saving, and will save!

So many times, God saves us from ourselves.
I was reminded of this last weekend during Worship Conference 08 (props to Stephen for an amazing job!)...

I've been rocking Jared Anderson for a bit- even pre-worship conference-and with this idea of being saved from myself, I've loved, even more, the lyrics to this song:

"Brighter"

Chorus:

And I can’t live without it
No, I can’t live without it
Your love it carries me…

And You keep me, when I cannot keep control
And You see me, when I need someone to know
And You answer all my questions
When I’m so afraid to ask
Now my future's so much brighter than my past


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that song!