Thursday, April 2, 2009

wowzer.

so i think if i could compare my life to something right now...it wouldn't be the hurricane i found myself in about a year ago.

but it WOULD be a jack or jill rolling down the hill uncontrollably. limbs flailing around wildly. i'm actually ready for the slope to level out, and the roll to slow down so i can brush off the grass, leaves, and mud. so i can have a clear thought again, and start walking. :) not a dizzy, crooked walk. a semi-straight one. :)

the past few months of my life in a nutshell:

car wreck
car wreck #2 (totaled)
new (used) car purchased (made possible by the huge blessing of a gift of $1000 for my south africa trip....see www.thetrackingblog.com for the full testimony blog...)
seeing God answer prayer and provide!!! my PORTION
SOUTH AFRICA march 6-17
..........................wow.
(see karla's most recent blog)
getting back into teaching
reflecting on Africa and my heart's condition
preparing for ITBS test
summer job search
next school year job search
interviews
wedding music practice
wedding decorating
church stage set up
youth group fundraiser
birthdays
lunch dates
naps?? NO TIME FOR THAT.
laundry?? NO TIME FOR THAT.
eating right?? I WISH.
relationships?? SPORATIC.

spring break has finally arrived. i am breathing and i think i've slowed my roll. :)
i thank God for all of the amazing ways He has provided and pulled my heart in during the middle of a very busy time in my life.

while some things require "wind-down" and "preparation", i'm thankful that my worship does not. as things slow down, and as i MAKE myself slow down, i hope i can clearly see and not miss what God has for me next. He is so good and faithful.

can't wait to start writing again!

No comments: