Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry christmas

For a bit, I've wanted to somehow, in a witty way, refer to some of my blog visitors by their location. I was thinking tonight that telling them Merry Christmas would be an appropriate acknowledgment. Some of the locations lead me to think of an obvious person or group of people who may be reading, but some of them leave me wondering. And I know some visits are hits from links on other pages, but I know some of the hits (ehum....some of YOU...) are not just random hits. You have visited several times. I know because SITE METER tells me so. :)Please, feel free to identify yourself whenever you see fit. At least tell me Merry Christmas back or something. :)

Soo....MERRY CHRISTMAS to:

Missouri City, TX
North Augusta, SC
Oklahoma City, OK
Knoxville, TN
Fort Worth, TX
Raleigh, NC (Jenni and Paul!)
Winter Park, FL
Kennesaw, GA (Tara and Andrew! AJ!?)
Snellville, GA (Erin? Rachel?)
Statesboro, GA
Jacksonville, FL
Athens, GA
Griffin, GA
Alpharetta, GA
Daytona Beach, FL
Macon, GA (Lauren?)
Hattiesburg, MI
Evans, GA (my house?)

6 comments:

Shae Pendleton said...

happy christmas Lindsey!
i love the vibe of your blog. i found it one day while I was blog hopping. :)
i think we would be good friends if we had been placed in the same orbit.
write on. :)

*shae (fort worth, tx)

Megan said...

I just started using sitemeter...its so crazy to track visitors. Merry Christmas!

Brooke Southerland said...

Lindsey! Merry belated Christmas! Love your blog. Love to visit to see what's new with your thoughts. :)

Hollie said...

I might be Macon, Lindsey!

Joni said...

what? no martinez??? Anyways, here I am!

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds...Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year! We miss you and I think about you all the time. It makes me feel like we're not quite so far away to keep up with your blog. Keep on writing!

- Jenni