Saturday, January 3, 2009

this week

so. i'm definitely one of those people who, when given a break, takes a true BREAK.

this week, my car has only moved when i've ventured up to the church a few times to help out with stage set up.
i haven't shopped.
i only cleaned for a new years party.
i've basically nibbled on junk food for days in a row.
i've slept.
i've lounged in pajamas.
i've showered at the end of the afternoon rather than the beginning of the day.
i've got nothing to show for the past week except for a support letter.

i am one of those.
and i am proud of it.
it is now 1:36am and i'm only considering going to bed.
i've played the wii for the past 24 hours with my roomies.

fun times. right?! :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Good for you! I wish I could say the same about my break!

Mandy said...

Go girl! Enjoy that last week of break! :) You deserve it! Love you!