Friday, January 30, 2009

time

how come i get REALLY angry and frustrated when i waste time sitting in traffic...

yet somehow, i am not phased when i waste hours of my day on the internet; mainly facebook, twitter, blogs, and email...?

i get upset that something beyond my control steals my time...but i am perfectly content when i am in control of my time...and how and when i use it waste it.

this is not ok, and i am ashamed at this realization.

what's more shameful is the thought: i fight for my time, but then what do i do with it when i get it?

and how hard am i fighting for my time with my Jesus?!?

DISCUSS!

2 comments:

Karla said...

hmmmm......
very thought provoking.
and where did your cute heart hand pic go?!!?
kg

Shae Pendleton said...

guilty. how is it that i can stay up until the wee hours of the morning, wasting time on the net... and yet i can't seem to stay awake, praying at 10 o'clock in the evening?
i act as if it's such a sacrifice on my part.
but Jesus gave all He had.
why do i feel like my time is my own?