Sunday, November 2, 2008

Worship

I am so thankful for this FREE PIANO that sits in our house!

God "showed up" (stolen) this afternoon when I sat down to play it, even though I thought I was just going to play through a few songs to get my daily dose. Sometimes it is just emotional and overwhelming when God connects my mind with my heart in regards to the truths of Him. He did that today through a few lines as I tried to sing through them. It's sometimes the simple concepts that mean the most.


Your love is amazing, steady and unchanging

Your love is a mystery, how it gently lifts me

Your love carries me


For I am his, and He is mine

Bought with the precious blood of Christ

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE how He does that! Many times have I sat down to play for "fun" but spent like an hout worshiping. Piano's are great:)

Karla said...

love that.... and love Him.
kg