Thursday, November 6, 2008

Zoobilee Zoo

Ok.
I used to watch this show on Saturday mornings when I was little. I randomly will hear the jingle in my head (not uncommon...I remember all jingles. It's sick.)

I found this clip while on youtube, actually trying to find a clip of a show I was explaining to JoAnna, Tiff, and Eliza. I didn't find the show (the one with the moving cup characters in the kitchen...I think it was an extension of Sesame Street)...but I definitley found Zoobilee Zoo!

What I didn't realize, back when I used to watch it, was how WEIRD this show was. What the world? Check out the theme song. Notice how long it lasts, too. :)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

This is TMTH!!! Oh my gosh how it brings memories back! Their faces used to freak me out!

Anonymous said...

i looooved this show!